News & Events
Workshop on WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK FOR AMBIENT AIR QUALITY MONITORING AND ANALYSIS FOR A CITY’S COMMUTERS
- Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative Architecture for Drought analysis and data communication
- Efficient approach to communicate Environment monitored data to users
- Wireless Sensor Network Topologies
- Hardware and operating systems for Wireless Sensor Network
- Communication Interfaces and Medium access schemes
- Data aggregation and data dissemination
- Distributed intelligence in Distributed sensors
- Security, availability and dependability issues in sensor networks
- Sensor Power System
- Target Tracking and Localization
- UG / PG Students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty from academic/research industries
- UG /PG Students
- UG /PG Students/ Research Scholars – Rs.500/-
- Faculty Members- Rs.800/-
- Industry delegates-Rs.1500/-
- Maximum number of participants - 50
- Registration fees are to be paid through DD/ Cheque drawn in favor of Peri Institute of Technology payable at Chennai.
The wireless sensor nodes deployed in the measuring or monitoring devices share the communication channel to transmit their data to the other sensors with the certain set of rules called network protocols. These protocols have very strong impact on network's performance and efficiency. The design factors and challenges for wireless sensor network's protocols such as energy consumption, robustness to environment and scalability to number of sensor nodes are to be taken in to account. A well-chosen plan for the use of protocols in a sensor network may lead to a better solution to these types of challenges such as low latency, reduction in data transmission and receiving over the wireless channel (i.e., aggregation of data) and maximization of network life time (i.e., energy aware routing) that will take care of energy depletion challenge in the nodes.
The workshop is intended to provide the knowledge on advanced topics of Wireless Sensor Network which are current research areas pertaining to practical social issues solving.
This workshop will launch a platform to Researchers, Students and Associated members in academics and industry to design and implement devices that can bring innovation to develop various sensors for environmental monitoring.
Registration Fee :
Accommodation will be provided for on request for scientist from R&D organizations. TA/DA will be provided