News & Events
Workshop on CURRENT TRENDS IN MECHATRONICS 2017
- Stepper motor interface and traffic light interface.
- Concept of 8051 microcontroller, ADC and DAC interface temperature control - stepper motor control.
- UG / PG Students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty from academic/research industries
- UG /PG Students
- The Registration fee for all participants is Rs.300/-
- Registration fees are to be paid through DD/ Cheque drawn in favor of Peri Institute of Technology payable at Chennai.
- Participant strength is restricted to 40 based on first come first serve.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
Our workshop deals with recent trends in Mechatronics Design and Application. It includes architecture of 8085 and architecture of 8051 with pin configuration. There will be vast discussion on addressing mode, instruction set and timing diagram of 8085. Also the workshop enhances the problem solving techniques of the participants in Mechatronics based industries. Main aim of this workshop is to equip the students with the skill required to face the Mechatronics based industries.
Key content of hands on session
Eminent Professors and Industry Experts from PROLIFIC group will deliver the technical lectures and provide hands on practice.
Registration Fee :
Accommodation will be provided for outstation participants in the PERI IT hostel, on payment of a nominal fee. Website: www.periit.com